This complete strategy allows you to take trades on the 15-minute TF for all cryptos. The next update will also be optimized for EUR/USD 🔥
The Strat with S/R and Oscillator
- Long/Short TRIANGLES (Main Strat): These are the primary signals for entering and exiting trades. When a Long appears, go long, and when a short appears, go short.
- TP/SL (Exit Options): They help you get out of a trade partially or fully. As you can see, after a Long/Short signal, you may see several consecutive SL/TPs. Useful in case you only get out of the trade partially when the first signal appears, and you are still in a position.
- Green/Red Circles (Second Strat): This is a second strategy. You can also use the TP/SL signals to exit. Green to go long and red to go short.
TP/SLs on top of the chart are for the Long Signals and on the bottom for the Short Signals
If you get a Long signal and enter a Long position. You can exit at TP/SL. But also at the Short signal that appears next!
Same thing for the second strategy. Ex: you have a green circle and go long. You can exit at the red circle.
- If TA is negative for more than 17 candles, avoid longing immediately and wait for confirmation.
- If TA is positive for more than 17 candles, avoid shorting immediately and wait for confirmation.
As you can see in the image above, a long signal appeared after tens of candles in a negative Trend Analyzer. So you knew a bullish move was coming, but waiting a bit would be wise. So, for candles later, you entered the support line (S/R).
This short appeared in the middle of a ranging zone. A recipe for a disaster.
If the Trend Analyzer has not been out of the -50;+50 range for a long time. Avoid trading.
Since we cannot show signals for support/resistance crossings or demand/supply zones, it is up to the users to consider them when they are in a trade.
S/R lines and Demand/Supply Zones are used as SL/TP
Zone testing being used as TP/SL